Spring 2022 - Single Issue
- Trendy witdth: Oversized jacket in jeans look and XL bag
- Blessing in dresses: Leather or linen top and trousers with slits
- Easter hunt: Self-sewn dolls “Boy” and “Girl”
starting from US$ 5.50
excl. shipping costs
A New Jear – new Fortune
Very soon, the sun will shine longer from the sky again, and it will slowly get warmer. Just the right time to start thinking about what the new spring fashion has to offer and what could perfectly complement your own wardrobe.
Are you in a sporty mood, or would you prefer something more ladylike? No problem, you will find both options here.
What about a thoughtful gift for children at pre-school age? Regardless of whether it’s a boy or a girl, everyone will find their favourite multi-culti doll and also a shirt, trousers, and a cute little dress to go with it.
For the time being, you can look forward to delightful Easter decorations, colourful furnishings for your balcony or garden, and an elegant storage system for your home.
This edition contains:
- 27 Projects for re-sewing
- 20 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- 13 Embroidery designs
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- A Fresh Start into the Season: Embroidered Linen Top and Trousers
- Long or Short? Blouses in Two Variants
- Colourful – Bench Covers and Table Runners in Patchwork Look
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, May and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.