Autumn/winter 2023 - Single Issue
- Think Pink: Frilled blouse and panel skirt with an all-purpose fur bag
- Spectacle of Colour: Casual cardigan and quirky house booties
- Sewing Pleasure: Decorative utility storage, a practical pincushion and a dust cover for sewing breaks
starting from US$ 5.50
excl. shipping costs
The garden is winterised, and Christmas is still far away, so now is exactly the right time to unpack the sewing machine and update the winter wardrobe, along with a little makeover for the home. Even with little things such as new kitchen towels made from cotton fabric scraps, a practical utensil storage for the sewing room or beautifully embroidered cushions made of velvet for the living room; and a fresh breeze will blow through our home.
For those who prefer to sew comfy clothes, we have packed plenty of options into this issue – even a party outfit is included. And if you are still looking for a small gift for your sweetheart, perhaps our men’s hoodie comes in handy – sewn with lots of love. And the cute little ones get a two-piece made of cuddly sweat with a cheerful appliqué.
This edition contains:
- 26 Projects for re-sewing
- 19 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- 7 Embroidery designs
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- Genuine and Unique: Embroidered Woollen Coat and Useful Shopper
- Winter Favourites: Jumper, a Top Made of Knitted Fabric and Warm Corduroy Trousers
- Artful: Christmas in Velvet and with Striking Embroidery
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, May and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.