Spring 2017 - Single issue
- Feminine – Pretty dress with frills
- Festive – Filigree Easter decoration
- Full of colour – Colourful home decoration ideas
excl. shipping costs
Delivery time: Approximately 14 days
Now it’s getting colourful!
A beautiful ruched dress or rather a simple top with sophisticated pants in wrap optic? Or do you need a spring coat with a new straight cut? You are spoilt for choice – it’s best to sew several pieces at once, because the cutting patterns come with instructions of course and are not difficult to sew. To the festive occasion we give ideas for a filigree Easter decoration and all those who are looking for other home decoration ideas will find “inspiration” in this magazine. Fresh, cheerful and bold colours finally bring the long-awaited spring into the house. Do-it-yourself “evergreens” and jeans upcycling ideas round off this assortment.
This issue contains:
- 32 Projects for re-sewing
- 23 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- Indispensable – Short coat and pouch bag
- Hot-beloved pencil skirt and sporty blouson
- Cactus love – cacti in the plant pot and as a cheerful picture
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, May and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.