Autumn/Winter 2020 - Single issue
- The new two-piece – Casual blazer with classic pleated trousers
- It’s cold outside – Cute shirts and pants for boys and girls
- More beautiful giving – Small things and original wrappings for Christmas and in general
starting from $ 5.50
excl. shipping costs
Delivery time: Approximately 14 days
Start the new season with confident, cool, and well dressed – this is the motto of the new autumn issue of Inspiration. Be it skirt, dress or trousers – practical and comfortable fashion, which is at the same time individual and special, is something we simply love to wear.
Moreover, it may also be something sustainable! How about, for example, bringing old sweaters, jeans, or fabric remnants to new life? You will be amazed, how much fun it is and what beautiful things can be created from them.
And for Christmas there is a lot to discover, from decorations to gifts and wrappings, which makes the festive season even more beautiful.
This edition contains:
- 34 Projects for re-sewing
- 27 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- 7 Embroidery designs
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- Maximum – Warming coat with romantic dress and matching accessories
- Combination Talents – Casual blouse with fashionable chequered trousers and fur vest
- Upcycling – Pretty home accessories made of jeans and old scarves
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, April and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.