Spring 2021 - Single issue
- Headwind – Coat in parka look and stylish bag
- Stylish – Shirt blouse dress with matching jewellery made of leather remnants
- We celebrate the spring! Sustainable linen napkins with fine embroidery, bunny bag and carrot decoration
starting from US$ 5.50
excl. shipping costs
Delivery time: Approximately 14 days
We are full of Anticipation
This issue of Inspiration surprises you with all-rounders, such as parka or T-shirts, as well as with genuine trend pieces that can be combined in a variety of ways. Basics such as skirts, a shirt blouse dress or a biker jacket are certainly not missing. They complement the wardrobe perfectly.
Depending on the material used, many things are sewn quickly, other things require more skill or experience. So, there is definitely something suitable for everyone.
Join us in looking forward to a new year full of creative ideas!
This edition contains:
- 26 Projects for re-sewing
- 17 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- 7 Embroidery designs
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- Trendy width – Oversize Blouse with Corduroy Trousers in 70s Style
- Combi fashion – Pieces that Harmonise well with Each Other
- Handcrafted Anything more Beautiful than Individual Things in your own Home?
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, May and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.