inspiration Special 2016
Special 2016 - Single issue
- Basics – Easy fashion for re-sewing
- Tops – Smart blouses and tops
- Baby – Cute jacket, shirt & cap
excl. shipping costs
Delivery time: 6-10 Working days
Perfect Fashion Basics
You can’t go wrong with basic parts. In this magazine you will find dresses, blouses, tops and much more – pieces that will help you quickly whip your summer wardrobe into shape. The magazine contains basic cutting patterns in a modular system for copying and many instructions. The issue is supplemented with downloadable cutting patterns for the more demanding cuts. And for babies there is a basic wardrobe, consisting of a jacket, a top, a cap and a pair of practical grow-along trousers.
This issue contains:
- 26 Projects for re-sewing
- 22 Cutting patterns in the magazine or as downloads
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- Long and short sleeve blouses
- Beautiful cowl-necked dress
- Baby jacket, grow-along pants and a cute cap
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, April and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.