Autumn/Winter 2019 - Single issue
- Classic & casual: woollen coat with leather skirt
- Chic jackets, blouses and bags
- Self-sewn accessories for a cosy home
excl. shipping costs
Delivery time: 3-5 Working days
Cosy and chic through autumn and winter
The greatest pleasure lies in the anticipation. Get ready for cosy evenings and beautiful autumn fashion. In the new Inspiration 75 you will find cosy but also elegant styles and accessories for the coming autumn and winter. Also, designer Victoria Rakusa shows you how to sew a comfy coat. Moreover, learn about the secret of comfort and how to turn your bathroom into a wellness oasis!
This edition contains:
- 32 Projects for re-sewing
- 20 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- DRESS MANIA: Dresses in trendy print patterns
- CASUALLY READY FOR AUTUMN: Woollen coat, leather skirt and a fashionable bag for the interim period
- URBAN STYLE: Stylish with trousers in fashionable silhouette, stand-up collar blouse and the fashion comeback belt bag
- BLACK AND WHITE: Elegant blouse and sophisticated wrap shirt for special moments
- FOLKY FLOWERS: Small, embroidered short jacket made of cuddly Nicki and an evening bag
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, April and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.