Autumn/Winter 2017 - Single issue
- Decorated – Great jeans dress with embroidery
- Festive – Blouse and silver jacket
- Sweet – Baby outfit and decoration for babies
excl. shipping costs
Delivery time: 6-10 Working days
In high spirits into autumn
The autumn blues are best driven away with beautiful things that bring joy. Fresh colours, such as red or green, bring good mood into your new wardrobe. Sew or embroider cosy home accessories and decorations with lively circles, colourful birds or clearly structured motifs. The sewing instructions and the enclosed pattern sheets are a great help.
This issue contains:
- 31 Projects for re-sewing
- 19 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- Christmas in red and white
- Combined fashion in a style mix
- Home accessories: decorative embroideries with relief effect
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, April and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.