Autumn/Winter 2016 - Single issue
- Wintry chic – Woollen coat with trousers & blouse
- Cuddly – Dress with fur vest
- Children – Cute fur vest with skirt
excl. shipping costs
Delivery time: 3-5 Working days
Perfect for the winter
You are looking for a cut to sew a classic winter coat? Then you are right here. And in addition to the great coat there is also a pair of stylish trousers with a blouse. Furthermore, you can expect a wintry casual dress with fur vest, winter shorts and a great party dress with rivet details in this magazine. There is also something for the little ones! With fur vest and sweet skirt, they can also enjoy the winter. You will find all this and much more in this issue of our Inspiration.
This issue contains:
- 34 Projects for re-sewing
- 25 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- Cuddly woollen coat
- Want a cuddle? Snuggly fake-fur fur vest
- Vintage chic: With check blouse and culotte in the style of the sixties
- Festive: Dress and clutch for the “star” of the evening
- Home accessories – Cosy things made of wool
- Gifts for him: Gifts made of cork and a sweatshirt
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, April and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.