Autumn/Winter - Single Issue
- Genuine jewels: Batik blouse with relief embroidery and wide waist trousers
- Feminine and Comfortable: Cosy knit dress, wrap skirt with hip yoke and pleats and embroidered handbag
- Oh, Christmas tree: Table decorations with little fir trees for Christmas
starting from € 4,00
excl. shipping costs
Let’s make the World as we wish it to be
For the cosy season we have put together many, mainly simple cuts to ensure quick sewing successes. From coats and dresses to trousers and tops, there is something for everyone. The coming Christmas season makes us look forward to celebrations, family, and friends, with pretty decorations and loads of presents. Before that, we relax with our latest bathroom accessories and quickly complete the last postal work in our cheerfully furnished home office.
This edition contains:
- 32 Projects for re-sewing
- 23 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- 10 Embroidery designs
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- Bright joy – Woollen coat and puffy bag
- Relax – T-shirt and trousers in knitted fabric
- Gifting, but beautifully – Small gifts – also for yourself to keep
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, May and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.