Summer 2023 - Single Issue
- Summer highlights: Dresses, at times romantic or minimalist – the choice is yours
- Statement in pink: Two-piece set of top and wrap skirt with braided bag
- Happy kids: Comfortable fashion for playing and romping, and for the dolls clothes in partner look
starting from € 4,00
excl. shipping costs
Embroidering is the In-Thing
Thanks to embroidery, no matter how small, we can put an individual stamp on our clothes and all other beautiful accessories in everyday life. Be it flowers, leaves, ornaments, children’s or graphic motifs, each embroidery reveals a tiny little something about their owner.
And if you don’t want to embroider, you’ll find other beautiful items and pieces that simply put you in the summer mood, such as shorts, tops, dresses or even a bikini with matching accessories. And what about a stylish pair of boxer shorts with jungle print for the gentleman?
This edition contains:
- 33 Projects for re-sewing
- 26 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- 6 Embroidery designs
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- A fresh breath of air: Blouse and shorts patterned with zebras
- Pattern mix: Flowing kimno coat and colourful wide-leg pants
- Scandinavia meets jungle: Beautiful leaf patterns for the kitchen and the table
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, May and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.