Autumn/Winter 2021 - Single issue
- Comfort zone – Short coat with casual hood and corduroy rucksack
- Powerful play of colour – Romantic blouse, asymmetric denim skirt and cheeky little bag
- Think big in smal chequers – Frilled dress in Christmas look and comfortable jog pants for boys
starting from AU$ 8.40
excl. shipping costs
Delivery time: appr. 14 Working days
We snuggle up into the cold season
Be it a shell coat or a comfortable jersey dress, a teddy jacket or homewear, being cosily wrapped up makes you feel much more comfortable and protected at this time of year. But also the festive events can hopefully be celebrated among friends again this year, so we went for a floral dress, a leather skirt and a sparkling blouse with matching clutch – quickly sewn and yet very striking.
There is an adorable frilled dress for our little princesses and also something for the little princes that will make grannies shine at Christmas.
The home office benefits from a discreetly chic look and we have also the right accessories for a pleasant board game party in store. So we can feel completely at ease even in this season.
This edition contains:
- 28 Projects for re-sewing
- 24 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- 9 Embroidery designs
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- Cosines – Batwing sleeve t-shirt and jog pants
- Time to Shine – Silk blouse with rhinestones and elegant Marlene trousers with glittering clutch
- Home Office – Folder, holder for charger and door hangers
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, April and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.