Summer 2021 - Single issue
- Show your Colours – Ladylike cuts in bold colours
- It’s the “Tone” that matters – Form-fitting blouse and swinging skirt tone on tone
- A Space for Pet Dreams – Smal tent for dog or cat with cosy pillow
starting from AU$8.40
excl. shipping costs
Delivery time: Approximately 14 days
This summer the colours are on
Summer is just around the corner and with so many good ideas for the long-awaited season, it’s not easy to know where to start from. Happy bits and pieces for the summer wardrobe, such as airy dresses, casual tops or one of the new skirts?
Or what about a relaxing weekend getaway? Quickly pack cosmetics, the pretty dress, and a change of shoes – all this fits perfectly into the new self-sewn garment bags in this issue.
This edition contains:
- 25 Projects for re-sewing
- 22 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- 6 Embroidery designs
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- Dressed – Close-fitting or Figure-hugging
- Heatwave – Airy Denim Dress, Blouse Top and Handbag in Thnic Style
- Timeout – Garment Bag, Shoe Bag and Cosmetic Utensil when Out and About
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, April and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.