Spring 2020 - Single issue
- Sophisticated – Flounces, frills & co.
- Free Spirit – Top and trousers for your workout
- New Tailoring – suitable for the office
starting from AU$8.40
excl. shipping costs
Delivery time: Approximately 14 days
A swining start into spring
Get ready for an upswing – In the new Inspiration 1 (2020) you will find different styles and accessories for the upcoming spring. Whether dresses, ethno look or sports fashion – you will certainly find great basics and leisure cuts and chic patterns for office wear. In addition, spring freshness and – literally – wild decoration ideas are also waiting for your home! Learn more about sewing in this edition’s online sewing course, also for beginners, by Annika Borchert and Lisa Janko-Grasslober.
This edition contains:
- 30 Projects for re-sewing
- 19 Cutting patterns on pattern sheets
- 7 Embroidery designs and 2 PaintWork-Files
- Tips for sewing, embroidery and overlocking
- Blazer and Shorts in a new silhouette
- Hello Spring – spring fresh decorations
- Ethno-Safari – modern homeaccessories
Patterns in this issue
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, April and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.