321-32 Clutch – Download Pattern
|Level of difficulty:
This clutch made from glitter fabric shines in all its glory. A quick project in envelope look with practical closure.
|Remnant of glitter vinyl
|Dual-Feed or Walking Foot #50 or Zigzag Foot with Non-
Stick Sole #52
The download pattern contains:
- Sizes and supplies
- Fabric type and quantity details
- Cutting parts
- Detailed photos
- Tips & Tricks, model-dependent
- Drawing of a model
- Overview of cutting parts
- Multi-size cut
- Specification of grain line and fitting marking
- Clear stick-on markings
- Control squares in cm and inch
- Details without seam allowance (unless otherwise stated)
Are you looking for ideas, patterns and instructions for great sewing projects?
Then "inspiration" is just the right thing for you. The magazine is published three times a year - in January, April and September.
It provides trendy fashion, beautiful accessories and great decoration ideas for re-sewing as well as practical sewing tips. Order your magazine individually or as a subscription online and have it conveniently sent to your home or download the e-magazine with patterns.